What should I do if I have an issue with my product after the return period?
You can get in touch with the brand or an authorised service centre of the brand to claim the warranty for your product (wherever applicable).
When is a return of an item not possible?
Sellers cannot accept returns of item(s) in the following cases:
1. When an item is damaged because of use or when it is not in the same condition as you received it
2. When any consumable item has been used or installed
3. When anything is missing from the package you’ve received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies & accessories
4. When non-returnable items are involved such as innerwear. lingerie etc.
5. When items are tampered with or have missing serial numbers
How will I get my refund for returning an item I paid for with Cash on Delivery?
For your Cash on Delivery order, you can choose the below refund modes in case you return the item:
1. PhonePe Wallet
2. NEFT – Update your bank account details when you choose this option
What are the checks done for an item that I'm returning?
During pick-up, your product will be checked for the following conditions:
|Correct Product||IMEI/ name/ image/ brand/ serial number/ article number/ bar code should match and MRP tag should be undetached and clearly visible.|
|All in-the-box accessories (like remote control, starter kits, instruction manuals, chargers, headphones, etc.), freebies and combos (if any) should be present.|
|The product should be unused, unwashed, unsoiled, without any stains and with non-tampered quality check seals/ warranty seals (wherever applicable). Before returning a Mobile/ Laptop/ Tablet, the device should be formatted and Screen Lock (Pin, Pattern or Fingerprint) must be disabled. iCloud lock must be disabled for Apple devices.|
|The product (including SIM trays/ charging port/ headphone port, back-panel etc.) should be undamaged and without any scratches, dents, tears or holes.|
|Product’s original packaging/ box should be undamaged.|
The field executive may refuse to accept the return if any of the above conditions are not met.
For any products for which a refund is to be given, the refund will be processed once the returned product has been received by the seller.
View a complete list of all non-returnable products
How can I know the status of my refund?
You can visit ‘My Orders’ to know the status of your refund.
For orders cancelled before shipping, refunds are processed immediately. If the order has been shipped. refund will be processed as soon as the courier service provider confirms the return of the item(s).
What are the modes of refund available after cancellation?
The different refund modes available are:
1. PhonePe Wallet – available for orders with select sellers. You will get this option for eligible orders during cancellation
2. Back to source – available for orders with all sellers. The amount is refunded to the payment mode that was originally used to pay for the order
3. NEFT transfer – available for all Cash-on-Delivery orders. As per policy, cash refunds are not possible
When are refunds given?
Refunds are given when:
– The seller cannot provide a replacement
– A dispute has been ruled in your favour in-line with Buyer Protection
– Sellers allow refunds on select categories under certain conditions
Please check the seller’s Returns Policy on the product page for more details.
What should I do if I find the package open or tampered on delivery?
I have requested a replacement, when will I get it?
You may visit ‘My Orders‘ to check the status of your replacement. In most locations, the replacement item is delivered to you at the time of pick-up. In all other areas, the replacement is initiated after the originally delivered item is picked up. Please check the SMS & email that will be sent to you for your replacement request for more details.
I've still not received the refund in my bank account.
If you have received a mail from us confirming your refund request, it means that the refund has been initiated. You can also contact your bank with the ARN you would have received for an update on the status of your refund.
In the rare event of the amount not being credited by the date promised, you can contact us as we will work with the bank to get it done.